tRNA modeling tutorial
This tutorial is a brief introduction to the capabilities of ModeRNA. Here you can learn:
- How to create homology models of two tRNA molecules.
- How to prepare a template structure.
- How to prepare an alignment.
[ Go to tRNA modeling tutorial ]
RNA structure editing tutorial
In this tutorial you can learn how to use ModeRNA commands to manipulate structures, e.g.
- Adding and removing modified nucleotides.
- Assembling structure fragments.
- Adding secondary structural elements.
[ Download Tutorial PDF ]
[ Download Tutorial files ]